fizinfo - [Fizinfo] magfizikai szeminarium: nov. 6, kedd 11:00

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] magfizikai szeminarium: nov. 6, kedd 11:00

  • From: Jozsef Cseh <cseh AT namafia.atomki.hu>
  • To: fizinfo AT sunserv.kfki.hu, "KLTE-ELM.FIZ."@atomki.hu, "KLTE-KIS.FIZ."@atomki.hu, mind AT atomki.hu, pir AT dtp.atomki.hu, zsuzsi AT dtp.atomki.hu
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] magfizikai szeminarium: nov. 6, kedd 11:00
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 15:16:42 +0100 (CET)

MAGFIZIKAI SZEMINARIUM

2007. november 6-an, kedden 11:00 orakor

az MTA Atommagkutato Intezetenek nagy eloadotermeben
(a ciklotron epuletenek 3. emeleten)

Rodolfo M. Id Betan

Physics Institute of Rosario (CONICET) and
Faculty of Engineering and Sciences of the University of Rosario,
Rosario, Argentina

QUASIPARTICLES IN THE COMPLEX ENERGY PLANE^^

cimmel eloadast tart
melyre minden erdeklodot szeretettel varunk.

Cseh Jozsef

cseh AT atomki.hu

^^Az eloadas kivonata:
A new method of many-body calculation in the continuum will be presented.
The method takes into account the pairing correlation in the continuum.
If we introduce the continuum effect this way we will not have divergences.
The effect of the pairing continuum on narrow and broader resonances will be
discussed.
Some resonant solutions of the random phase approximation for a quadrupole
interaction in the quasi particle representation will also be presented.
We believe that this method is a suitable tool for studying the dynamics of
systems being far from the stability region since the continuum is included
in the representation.

  • [Fizinfo] magfizikai szeminarium: nov. 6, kedd 11:00, Jozsef Cseh, 10/31/2007