fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ
- From: Martinas Katalin <martinas AT ludens.elte.hu>
- To: Fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
- Subject: [Fizinfo] allas
- Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 11:33:51 +0200
- List-archive: <http://sunserv.kfki.hu/pipermail/fizinfo>
- List-id: "ELFT HÍRADÓ" <fizinfo.lists.kfki.hu>
Right now, we have openings for two positions, one for a PostDoc, the
other one for a PhD student.
They will work on an interdisciplinary project where we use coupled
multiplicative stochastic processes as a modeling framework of agent
interaction in networks.
Candidates should have a strong background in statistical physics
and/or stochastic processes, mathematical skills, and excellent
credentials. But most of all, they should be highly motivated to work
in the genuinely transdisciplinary environment of our group
(consisting of economists, physicists, computer scientists,
mathematicians, and engineers).
Applications are invited until November 5, start of the work should be
possibly at the beginning of 2007.
I would be most grateful if you could pass this information to
suitable candidates, who preferably graduated from your group.
Thank you very much for your help in finding the right candidates.
With my best regards,
-- Prof. Dr. Dr. Frank Schweitzer ETH Zurich, Chair of Systems Design Kreuzplatz 5, CH-8032 Zurich fschweitzer AT ethz.ch, www.sg.ethz.ch Tel: +41-44-63 28350 / Secretary: -28351 / Fax: -21880 .
- [Fizinfo] allas, Havancsák Károly, 10/20/2006
- <Possible follow-up(s)>
- [Fizinfo] allas, Martinas Katalin, 10/20/2006
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.