fizinfo - [Fizinfo] BME Elmeleti Fizika Tanszek szeminariuma

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] BME Elmeleti Fizika Tanszek szeminariuma

  • From: Varga Imre <varga AT neumann.phy.bme.hu>
  • To: fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
  • Cc: petz AT math.bme.hu, balint AT math.bme.hu, matematikusok AT math.bme.hu, dtp AT phy.bme.hu, szasz AT math.bme.hu, jofri AT math.bme.hu, mogy AT math.bme.hu
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] BME Elmeleti Fizika Tanszek szeminariuma
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 12:54:13 +0200

MEGHIVO

a BME Fizikai Intezet, Elmeleti Fizika Tanszek
szeminariumara:

Kazumi Maki
University of Southern California, Los Angeles, USA

"Anatomy of Gossamer Superconductivity"

Absztract: There are many new systems where 2 order parameters
compete with each other. Of particular interest are systems in
which both
order parameters are unconventional. We examine the case of d-wave
superconductivity in the presence of d-wave density wave as in high
Tc
cuprate superconductivity in the underdoped region. We construct a
low
energy effective Hamiltonian and draw the phase diagram of high Tc
cuprate
superconductivity within the mean field theory. The quasiparticle
density
of states, superfluid density, etc., are calculated and confronted
with
some of the experimental data.

Helye: BME Fizikai Intezet,
Elmeleti Fizika Tanszek
Budafoki ut 8.
F-epulet, III. lepcsohaz, mfszt. Szeminariumi Szoba

Ideje: 2006. majus 26. pentek, 10:15.

Minden erdeklodot szivesen latunk.

Varga
Imre