fizinfo - [Fizinfo] ANL: magfizikai allashely

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] ANL: magfizikai allashely

  • From: Jozsef Cseh <cseh AT namafia.atomki.hu>
  • To: fizinfo AT sunserv.kfki.hu
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] ANL: magfizikai allashely
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 13:54:32 +0200 (CEST)

Kedves Kollegak!

Az ANL (http://www.phy.anl.gov) search committee-je keresere orommel
tovabbitom az alabbi hirdetest (orommel, mert jo arrol ertesulni, hogy a
kisenergiaju magfizikaban jo helyeken meg allast nyitnak, es arrol is,
hogy nalunk is keresik a jelolteket).

Udvozlettel:
Cseh Jozsef

Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 08:04:38 -0500 (CDT)
From: John Schiffer
<schiffer AT anl.gov>
To:
cseh AT atomki.hu
Subject: staff opening in Physics at Argonne

Dear Jozsef,

We are conducting a search to fill a staff position in low-energy
nuclear physics in the Physics Division at Argonne. The appointment is
expected to be at a junior level, though a more senior appointment is a
possibility, depending on experience.

It would be much appreciated if you could arrange for the attached
notice to be posted on the appropriate bulletin boards at your institution.
In addition, we very much welcome your suggestions for outstanding
candidates, both from your laboratory and from the community at large.

We are grateful for your help in this.

Yours, sincerely

John
On behalf of the Search Committee

  • [Fizinfo] ANL: magfizikai allashely, Jozsef Cseh, 05/09/2006