fizinfo - [Fizinfo] Fwd: Chinese Materials Research Society's call

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] Fwd: Chinese Materials Research Society's call

  • From: RADNÓCZI György <radnoczi AT mfa.kfki.hu>
  • To: Fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] Fwd: Chinese Materials Research Society's call
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 08:30:08 +0100

From:
<jianyunlin AT sohu.com>
To:
<emrs AT phase.c-strasbourg.fr>
Subject: Chinese Materials Research Society's call

Dear professors,
This is William Lin from Chinese Materials Research Society.
C-MRS is now preparing the ¡®2006 International Materials Week¡¯, which is planned to be held in Beijing from June 25 till 30, 2006. This event is supposed to consist of 7 international conferences covering fields such as Magnesium materials, Engergy materials, Rare Earth materials etc., and several domestic sympoia and an international exhibition as well. The event has received tremendous supports from materials industry, government and research circles.
C-MRS has mailed you the announcement, and hopes in the future to receive more support from you and your organizations. In this case, we hope you could do us a favor to disseminate the information about this event on your web sites or journals and to call for papers.
I have compiled a brief introduction about this event, please check the attachment.
We thank you very much for your help and look forward to seeing you in Beijing!

Best regards,
William Lin
Director, International Liaison & Project Dept
Chinese Materials Research Society

First Circular and Call for Papers

2006 Beijing International Materials Week

(2006 BIMW)

June 25-30, 2006, China

Beijing International Convention Center
For more information please contact with

2006 BIMW Secretariat

Mr. Jianyun Lin

Address: Room 4102, 62 Zizhuyuan Road, Beijing 100044, China

Phone: 86-10-68722031 Fax: 86-10-68722033

E-mail:
2006BIMW AT sohu.net

Website: http://www.c-mrs.org.cn

MatCom 2006 Secretariat

Mr. Wei Feng

Tel: 86-10-5889-5318 Fax: 86-10-5889-5319

Email:
kw2006 AT 126.com

Website: http://www.heroexpo.com

prof. György RADNÓCZI
advisor
E-mail:
radnoczi AT mfa.kfki.hu
Research Institute for Technical Physics and Materials Science
Hungarian Academy of Sciences

Address: 1121 Budapest XII., Konkoly-Thege u. 29-33. HUNGARY
Mail to: H-1525 Budapest, P.O.Box 49.
Phone: +36-1-3922687 or 3922222/2687
Fax: +36-1-3922273
http://www.mfa.kfki.hu
http://www.mfa.kfki.hu/~radnoczi/

  • [Fizinfo] Fwd: Chinese Materials Research Society's call, RADNÓCZI György, 11/25/2005