fizinfo - [Fizinfo] Nanomat2006 and SEMINANO2006

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] Nanomat2006 and SEMINANO2006

  • From: HORVATH Zsolt Jozsef <horvzsj AT mfa.kfki.hu>
  • To: fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] Nanomat2006 and SEMINANO2006
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 15:16:24 +0100

Kedves Kollegak!
Prof. Rasit Turan keresere tovabbitom az alabbi felhivast.
Udvozlettel:
Horvath Zsolt Jozsef

Dear Colleagues,

After the successful SEMINANO2005 meeting in Budapest, we decided to
continue Seminano workshop series. I am pleased to inform you that next
meeting will be organized in Antalya-Turkey on 21-23 June, 2006 as a part of
more general workshop on nanostructured materials, which is called
Nanomat2006. The workshop web page is open at this address :
http://www.metucenter.metu.edu.tr/nano2006. Please visit this address and
check the details for participation. The flier of the workshop is attached
to this mail. Please note that deadline for abstract submission is 15th of
March, 2006.

We have already confirmed participation and contribution from the many
leading scientists across Europe.

Please mark June 21-23, 2006 on your calender for Nanomat2006 and
SEMINANO2006 meetings that will take place in the beautiful town of Antalya
!

Please do not hesitate to contact me or organizing committee member if you
need any further information.

See you in Antalya

Prof. Dr. Rasit Turan
Department of Physics,
Middle East Technical University
06531 Ankara, Turkey
Tel : 90-312 210 50 69
Fax : 90-312-210 12 81

Zsolt J. Horvath
Hungarian Academy of Sciences,
Research Institute for Technical Physics and Materials Science
Mailing address:
Budapest 114, P.O.Box 49., H-1525 Hungary
Visiting address:
Budapest XII. (Csilleberc), Konkoly Thege Miklos ut 29-33.
Building 18/D, Room 102.
Phone: (36)-(1)-3922683 (or 3922684)
Fax: (36)-(1)-3922235 (or 3922226)
E-mail:
horvzsj AT mfa.kfki.hu

horzsolj AT yahoo.com
Home page: http://www.mfa.kfki.hu/~horvzsj/

PLEASE, SEND YOUR MESSAGE TO BOTH E-MAIL ADDRESSES!

  • [Fizinfo] Nanomat2006 and SEMINANO2006, HORVATH Zsolt Jozsef, 11/10/2005