fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ
[Fizinfo] 18-month PostDoc Grant at the TU of Valencia, Spain
- From: Hajnal Zoltan <hajnal AT mfa.kfki.hu>
- To: fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
- Subject: [Fizinfo] 18-month PostDoc Grant at the TU of Valencia, Spain
- Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 17:36:24 +0200 (CEST)
- List-archive: <http://sunserv.kfki.hu/pipermail/fizinfo>
- List-id: ELFT HÍRADÓ <fizinfo.lists.kfki.hu>
Kedves Kollégák, az alábbi felhívást a kihirdetö kérésére továbbítom.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 13:20:02 +0200
From: Vitali Parkhutik
<vitali AT upvnet.upv.es>
Subject: Invitation to apply for 18-month stay at the Technical Univerity of
Dear Dr. Hajnal Zoltan
Presently there is a call for applications for the 18 month stay at
one of the Spanish Universities. The grant includes 1300-2500 Euros
per month payment (the sum will depend on the qualification of the
applicant), plus up to 3000 Euros for displacement expenditures, plus
medical insurance of the applicant.
The candidate should be a young Ph.D. (with his/her thesis
finished later than in 2000).
We are interested to host an individual active in the field of
nanostructured semiconductors or similar field, with pronounced skills
in scientific experimentation and interest to come to Spain and learn
our life and culture. Communication language should be English,
Russian or Spanish.
The deadline for the applications is 25 of october. To formalize
the application we would need the following documents for the
1. CV edited in English (or Spanish) - I annex a draft to follow its
2. Copy of the Ph.D. diploma
3. Summary of proposed R&D activities.
To obtain the information about activities at our R&D Center which will host
applicant, please visit the web-site www.mtm.upv.es.
If you are interested in this offer or know some colleagues who migh
be interested, please contact me as fast as it is convenient to you.
Professor of Materials Science
Director of the Center "Materials and Technologies of
Technical University of Valencia, Spain
- [Fizinfo] 18-month PostDoc Grant at the TU of Valencia, Spain, Hajnal Zoltan, 10/06/2005
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.