fizinfo - [Fizinfo] Termo Tea

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] Termo Tea

  • From: VAN Peter <vpet AT eik.bme.hu>
  • To: fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] Termo Tea
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 11:41:43 +0200 (CEST)

Aprilis 7. csutortok, 16.05 (!!!)
ELTE, TTK, Pazmany P. setany 1/A, 3. em. 3.114 (3.95) terem

Heiko Herrmann and Gunnar Rueckner (TU Berlin, Germany)

Some Problems concerning Heat Conduction

Abstract:

In this lecture we will discuss some problems concerning initial and boundary conditions in the case of Fourier's heat conduction. We will concentrate on standard textbook examples for solving the Fourier heat conduction equation analytically.

Another part of the talk will deal with numerical calculations. Especially the problems of the first part in the light of numerics will be pointed out.

In this framework general problems of choosing mesh generators and solvers for calculating problems numerically will be briefly discussed.

Kozreadta: Van Peter

  • [Fizinfo] Termo Tea, VAN Peter, 04/04/2005