fizinfo - [Fizinfo] Meghívó Jan Tobochnik elõadására az RMKI-ban

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] Meghívó Jan Tobochnik elõadására az RMKI-ban

  • From: Kiss Tamás <bognor AT sunserv.kfki.hu>
  • To: fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] Meghívó Jan Tobochnik elõadására az RMKI-ban
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 10:28:01 +0100 (CET)

Meghívó

Jan Tobochnik (Kalamazoo College, Kalamazoo, Michigan, USA)

Patent Citation Networks

címû elõadására.

Idõpont: 2004. november 12. (péntek), 10.00 óra

Helyszín: III. épület 2. emeleti tanácsterem
(1121 Bp. Konkoly Thege M. út 29-33.)

Abstract: Patent applications contain citations which are similar to but
different from those found in published scientific papers. In particular,
patent citations are governed by legal rules. Moreover, a large fraction
of citations are made not by the patent inventor, but by a patent examiner
during the application procedure. Using a patent database which contains
the patent citations, assignees and inventors, we have applied network
analysis and built network models. After giving a brief overview of recent
developments in network theory, I will discuss our latest results on
patent citation networks.

Minden érdeklõdõt szeretettel várunk.

Kiss Tamás

  • [Fizinfo] Meghívó Jan Tobochnik elõadására az RMKI-ban, Kiss Tamás, 11/08/2004