fizinfo - [Fizinfo] minor corrections for the 2nd circular of EPS12

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] minor corrections for the 2nd circular of EPS12

  • From: Varga Attila <diamond AT diamond-congress.hu>
  • To: EPS12 <eps12 AT rmki.kfki.hu>
  • Cc: Diamond Congress <diamond AT diamond-congress.hu>
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] minor corrections for the 2nd circular of EPS12
  • Date: Sun Feb 17 16:43:00 2002

Dear Colleague,

Unfortunately, some typing errors have crept into our recent mail
announcing EPS-12 (Trends in Physics), the 12th General Conference of
the European Physical Society to be held in Budapest, Hungary (26-30
August 2002).
The deadline for normal registration is

rather than 14 July as it appeared twice in our previous circular.
The normal registration fee should be transferred until 14 June, after
which date the late registration fees will apply.

Please also note, that the correct fax number of Diamond Congress Ltd.
is

+36-1-201-2680

We apologize for the errors and hope to see you in Budapest.

Sincerely,

Denes L. Nagy
Chairman,
EPS-12 International Organising Committee

  • [Fizinfo] minor corrections for the 2nd circular of EPS12, Varga Attila, 02/15/2002