fizinfo - [Fizinfo] PHILOSOPHY OF SCIENCE SEMINAR, R. W o j c i c k i

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] PHILOSOPHY OF SCIENCE SEMINAR, R. W o j c i c k i

  • From: "Laszlo E. Szabo" <leszabo AT hps.elte.hu>
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] PHILOSOPHY OF SCIENCE SEMINAR, R. W o j c i c k i
  • Date: Wed Nov 21 01:04:00 2001

Department of History and Philosophy of Science
Eotvos University
Budapest, Pazmany P. setany 1/A

PHILOSOPHY OF SCIENCE SEMINAR
(http://hps.elte.hu/seminar)
26 November 4:00 PM 6th floor 6.54
(Language: English)

R y s z a r d W o j c i c k i
Institute of Philosophy and Sociology, Polish Academe of Sciences,
Warsaw

MULTI-REFERENTIAL SEMANTICS

The talk is related to some results I have presented in my book on
consequence operation published by Kluwer. We expect consequence
operation
to preserve truth. Now the idea of truth might be in a sense
"multidimentional". Depending on a reference point one might view the
same
sentence as either true of false.
I shall focus on informal (philosophical) questions rather than formal
ones.

The organizer of the seminar: László E. Szabó

--
Laszlo E. Szabo
Department of Theoretical Physics
Department of History and Philosophy of Science
Eotvos University, Budapest
H-1518 Budapest, Pf. 32, Hungary
Phone/Fax: (36-1)372-2924
Home: (36-1) 200-7318
Mobil/SMS: (36) 20-366-1172
http://hps.elte.hu/~leszabo

| A FIZINFO a fizikus informacios rendszer resze
|

| Cikk, hozzaszolas a

Fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu