fizinfo - [Fizinfo] Meghivo: Kvantuminformatika szeminariumok Pecsett

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] Meghivo: Kvantuminformatika szeminariumok Pecsett

  • From: Matyas Koniorczyk <kmatyas AT optics.szfki.kfki.hu>
  • To: fizinfo AT sunserv.kfki.hu
  • Cc: kmatyas AT bird.szfki.kfki.hu
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] Meghivo: Kvantuminformatika szeminariumok Pecsett
  • Date: Mon Oct 8 12:18:01 2001

MEGHIVO

Tisztelt Kollega!

Szeretettel meghivjuk a Pecsi Tudomanyegyetem Fizikai Intezetenek
szeminariumsorozata kereteben tartando KVANTUMINFORMATIKA
szeminariumokra.

Az eloadasok idopontja, helye:
------------------------------
Oktober 16, Kedd, 11 oratol egesz nap
(Budapestrol vonattal a 6:45-kor indulo Baranya IC-vel lehet ideerni.)

PTE Fizikai Intezet
Pecs, Ifjusag ut 6.
E/307 terem

Eloadok:
--------

Jan Bouda es Jakub Macha

Masaryk Egyetem, Brno
Informatikai kar
(Josef Gruska csoportjabol)

A temak:
--------
(A szoveg TeX-formattalt formulakat tartalmaz)

Jan Bouda:

Entanglement swapping between multi-qudit systems

abstract:
We generalize the entanglement swapping scheme originally proposed for
two pairs of qubits to an arbitrary number $q$ of systems composed
from an arbitrary number $m_j$ of qudits. Each of the system is
supposed to be prepared in a maximally entangled state of $m_j$
qudits, while different systems are not correlated at all. We show
that when a set $\sum_{j=1}^q a_j$ particles (from each of the $q$
systems $a_j$ particles are measured) are subjected to a generalized
Bell-type measurement, the resulting set of $\sum_{j=1}^q (m_j-a_j)$
particles will collapse into a maximally entangled state.

Jan Bouda:

Correlations in measurements on bipartite mixed states

abstract:
The mixed state $\rho_{AB}$ is factorable if it can be written as
$\rho_{AB}=\rho_A\otimes\rho_B$. Infactorable mixed states have many
remarkable properties analogical to pure entangled states. In this
article we prove that any purification of infactorablestate is
entangled and that for any bipartite state there exists a pair of
measurements which are correlated on this state if and only if the
state is infactorable.

Jakub Macha:

On multi-party entanglement

abstract:
I review some important results related to the entanglement of more
than two parties. Especially three-party entanglement will be
considerd. I will talk about the generalized Schmidt decomposition,
polynomial invariants, measures and classes of entanglement. I give
some evidences that entanglement of a three-qubit system is transitive
(joint work with Vladimir Buzek).

Jakub Macha:

Quantum complexity theory (classes, lower bounds).

Erdeklodni lehet:
Koniorczyk Matyasnal
(e-mail:
kmatyas AT optics.szfki.kfki.hu,
tel. (06-20)3822662)

Minden erdeklodot szeretettel varunk.

--
Matyas Koniorczyk
Dept. of Nonlinear and Quantum Optics,

  • [Fizinfo] Meghivo: Kvantuminformatika szeminariumok Pecsett, Matyas Koniorczyk, 10/08/2001