fizinfo - [Fizinfo] ECT* Call for Projects (Fellowships, Research Appointments, Workshops)

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] ECT* Call for Projects (Fellowships, Research Appointments, Workshops)

  • From: Csorgo Tamas <csorgo AT sunserv.kfki.hu>
  • To: fizinfo AT sunserv.kfki.hu
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] ECT* Call for Projects (Fellowships, Research Appointments, Workshops)
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 10:44:35 +0200 (MET DST)

Tovabbitotta udvozlettel,
a kozelgo hataridore tekintettel

Csorgo Tamas

csorgo AT sunserv.kfki.hu
Fax: (+36) 1 395 9151
http://www.kfki.hu/~csorgo/ Tel: (send e-mail instead)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Barbara Curro Dossi
<barbara AT ect.it>
To:
csorgo AT sunserv.kfki.hu
Subject: Call for Projects

Dear Associate, Dear Link Member of ECT*,

With this message I call your attention to the possibility to propose a
scientific project for the year 2001 (deadline 1 June 2000).
ECT* has opportunities for the following activities:

1. Projects in the format of a workshop or a collaboration meeting
2. Projects in the format of an appointment as ECT* visiting (Junior or
Senior) scientist. These comprise 6 week fellowships and 3-12 month
research appointments. They allow a selection of different ECT* activities
to be accessed.

Details can be found on our Web site (http://www.ect.it). All proposals
will be judged by our Selection Panel which is the Board of Directors of
ECT*.

Access to the selected scientific projects is supported by the European
Community - Access to Research Infrastructures action of the Improving Human
Potential Programme (more details on (http://www.ect.it: se STATE).

Rudi Malfliet
Director ECT*

  • [Fizinfo] ECT* Call for Projects (Fellowships, Research Appointments, Workshops), Csorgo Tamas, 05/18/2000