fizinfo - [Fizinfo] Help me please. (fwd)

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] Help me please. (fwd)

  • From: Jenik Livia <jenik AT rmki.kfki.hu>
  • To: FIZINFO AT LISTS.KFKI.HU
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] Help me please. (fwd)
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 11:21:55 +0100

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2000 17:08:10 +0100
From: "[iso-8859-2] ?ubom?r Vl?ek"
<vlcek AT netlab.sk>
To:
elft AT rmki.kfki.hu
Subject: Help me please.

Dear sirs,

I request you,help me in following matter. I would namely donate my
book NEW TRENDS IN PHYSICS in electronic form at least scientific and
technical libraries with the view of students and scientific workers toward
she ass approach directly in library
Interesting me at least about libraries in USA,GB, GERMANY,FRANCE,JAPAN,...

Book in zipp form I can sending /606 KB/.

Book is flow access on URL

http://members.xoom.com/vlcek

Also too announcement about this address to libraries I would regard behind
large help for popularization book to students and scientific workers,whom
access to Internet.

Thank you..

L.Vlcek

  • [Fizinfo] Help me please. (fwd), Jenik Livia, 02/10/2000