fizinfo - [Fizinfo] (no subject)

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] (no subject)

  • From: Kalman Belane <ilka AT konkoly.hu>
  • To: H11680BEN AT ELLA.HU, abu AT innin.elte.hu, avarga AT rmki.kfki.hu, balazs AT innin.elte.hu, balazs AT ogyalla.konkoly.hu, barna AT electra.bajaobs.hu, bercziszani AT ludens.elte.hu, borko AT electra.bajaobs.hu, detre AT vax.mafi.hu, erdi AT innin.elte.hu, fejes AT novell.sgo.fomi.hu, fizinfo AT sunserv.kfki.hu, frey AT novell.sgo.fomi.hu, gmajor AT met.hu, h11242joz AT ELLA.HU, h613heg AT ELLA.HU, hoi AT bjkm.hu, holl AT ogyalla.konkoly.hu, ijankovi AT gothard.hu, ildiko AT innin.elte.hu, ilka AT buda.konkoly.hu, ivincze AT gothard.hu, jkovacs AT gothard.hu, k.szatmary AT physx.u-szeged.hu, kalman AT tigris.klte.hu, kontiki AT mail.matav.hu, kris AT innin.elte.hu, lvtoth AT innin.elte.hu, mvarga AT epito.bme.hu, nagy AT sgo.fomi.hu, paragi AT novell.sgo.fomi.hu, patkos AT ogyalla.konkoly.hu, planet AT mail.datanet.hu, pocsik AT ludens.elte.hu, robert AT innin.elte.hu, sebokgy AT freemail.c3.hu, suni AT electra.bajaobs.hu, surek AT innin.elte.hu, szakaly AT innin.elte.hu, szena AT innin.elte.hu, tkovacs AT cib.hu, vinko AT physx.u-szeged.hu
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] (no subject)
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 11:25:05 +0100 (MET)

Meghivo

az MTA Csillagaszati Kutatointezete Szeminariumara

Eloado: Thomas Granzer
(Institute fur Astronomy, University of Vienna)
Cim: "Doppler Imaging on Young Stars,
What Theory tells us"

Abstract:
"Doppler imaging techniques surprised us with stellar spots at high and
even polar latitudes, in total contrast to what we see on the Sun. Does
this mean that the models of our Sun's magnetic activity are worthless
in the stellar context, or is the target selection - mostly quickly
rotating stars - responsible for the observations? For pre-MS stars I try
to answer this question by comparing theoretical models with actual Doppler
images of T-Tauri and ZAMS stars."

Idopont: 2000. januar 20. csutortok, 14 ora
Helyszin: MTA Csillagaszati Kutatointezete eloadoterme
Budapest, XII. Konkoly Thege u. 15/17.

Patkos Laszlo
szeminarium felelos

  • [Fizinfo] (no subject), Hidas Pal, 01/06/2000
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • [Fizinfo] (no subject), Kalman Belane, 01/12/2000