chemonet - [Chemonet] MIT OCW

chemonet AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: Kémiai kutatás, oktatás, ismeretterjesztés fóruma

[Chemonet] MIT OCW

  • From: "LORINCZ, Andras" <alorincz AT axelero.hu>
  • To: Chemlist <chemonet AT lists.kfki.hu>
  • Subject: [Chemonet] MIT OCW
  • Date: Sun Sep 29 19:18:01 2002

MIT OCW Pilot Opens to the Public on September 30th
OCW = Open CourseWare
OCW plans to publish our first wave of courses on September 30, 2002.
Sample courses will be included from the following academic
departments:

Anthropology
Biology
Chemical Engineering
Chemistry
Civil and Environmental Engineering
Earth, Atmospheric, and Planetary Sciences
Economics
Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
History
Linguistics and Philosophy
Management
Mathematics
Mechanical Engineering
Ocean Engineering
Political Science
Urban Studies and Planning

The opening of these courses represents a continuation of the early
pilot of OCWÂ’s long-term effort. We expect OCW content to become
deeper and richer over time. We invite you to return on September
30th, when we will welcome your feedback.

Megjegyzes: Ha erdekel valamelyik kurzus, akkor nezd meg es segits
bekapcsolni azt az egyetemi oktatasi haloba:
http://people.inf.elte.hu/lorincz/CourseWare_SW.html
A szoftver a TouchGraph-hoz
(Lasd: http://www.touchgraph.com/TGGoogleBrowser.html
freeware: http://touchgraph.sourceforge.net/index.html)
hasonlo, sajat fejlesztesu kliens-szerver szoftvereszkozzel
tortenik.

Lorincz Andras
begin:vcard
n:LORINCZ;Andras
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Eotvos Lorand University;Dept. of Information Systems
adr:;;http://people.inf.elte.hu/lorincz;;;;
version:2.1
email;internet:alorincz AT matavnet.hu
title:dr. habil.
end:vcard

  • [Chemonet] MIT OCW, LORINCZ, Andras, 09/29/2002