chemonet - [Chemonet] Arsenic EU project

chemonet AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: Kémiai kutatás, oktatás, ismeretterjesztés fóruma

[Chemonet] Arsenic EU project

  • From: ChemoNet <chemonet AT mail.datanet.hu>
  • To: chemonet AT lists.kfki.hu, rosivall AT net.sote.hu
  • Subject: [Chemonet] Arsenic EU project
  • Date: Tue May 7 19:27:00 2002

Tisztelt Kollegak!

Rosivall Laszlo professzor keresere tovabbitom az alabbi
levelreszleteket: francia es finn kutatok magyar partnereket keresnek
arzennel kapcsolatos kutatasaikhoz.

Udvozlettel:
Silberer Vera

-------------------------
At the intiative of the Finnish geological survey, we are planning to
propose a European project on mainly arsenic, diveded in the following
workpackages:
WP1. Compilation of available data and risk maps
WP2. Arsenic cycle
WP3. Biodiversity of micro-organisms (bacteria, fungi, algae) in acidic
water
WP4. Impact on the ecosystem health
WP5. Health
- especially children
- urine
- potential pathways for As exposure (dust, soil, drinking water,
fish, vegetables, crop, other food supplies), includes air pollution
studies (or separate WP)?
WP6. Treatment technology
WP7. Risk assessment and management tools

... I would need your help for some contacts in the ecological and human
survey
(for human we might work on children exposure). We also think of the
Balaton as a Hungarian site to be studied.
-----------------
A valaszokat a kovetkezo cimre kuldhetik:

Laszlo Rosivall, MD, PHD, DSc Med, Med habil.
Professor of Pathophysiology
Nephrology Research and Training Center
Institute of Pathophysiology
Faculty of Medicine
Semmelweis University, Budapest
Nagyvarad ter 4.
H-1089, Hungary
Tel/Fax: 36-1-2100-100
E-mail:
rosivall AT net.sote.hu

  • [Chemonet] Arsenic EU project, ChemoNet, 05/07/2002