chemonet - [Chemonet] For the attention of the teachers around your acquaintances

chemonet AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: Kémiai kutatás, oktatás, ismeretterjesztés fóruma

[Chemonet] For the attention of the teachers around your acquaintances

  • From: "videogmsir10" <videogmsir10 AT karelcorthals.be>
  • To: <chemonet AT lists.kfki.hu>
  • Subject: [Chemonet] For the attention of the teachers around your acquaintances
  • Date: Sun Sep 2 21:34:00 2001

Dear Sir/ Madam,

May I ask you to distribute this educational information to philosophy,
ethics and religion teachers around your acquaintances. It concerns A NEW
EDUCATIVE VIDEOFILM ON THE PHILIPPINES " GOOD MORNING, SIR ! " and capture
the essence of life style of many Third World Countries. On the website
http://www.karelcorthals.be you can find all the information about the
contents.

The video (62 min.) with a FREE workbook for teachers is available in 5
languages (Englisch pal and ntsc, German, French, Italian and Dutch) and will
only cost USD 14.00 (outside Europe) or Euro 15.00 (Europe) at cost price,
porto included and payment after delivery !

Yours faithfully

Karel Corthals

This is a once-only mail but if you would like to be taken out of our
database, click
remove10 AT karelcorthals.be

  • [Chemonet] For the attention of the teachers around your acquaintances, videogmsir10, 09/02/2001